1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NewJersey State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, May 31, 2013.

1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Good turnout, great targets, and terrific weather so far here at Pine Belt Sportsmen's Club.

Ed Yanchok

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

Ed

Good job in todays caps.

Shawn

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Ed---I had dinner with you last night and you're a pleasure---Where did all the old days go??? Pine Belt did a great job---George@SJB

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hope y'all are having a great shoot and my Md DE and Pa buddies are busting them all!

5. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

I shot Thursdays and the targets were great disappointed with a third place class finish in singles tho

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Who is posting the scores ?? Another year I couldn`t be there .

7. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

John Kirksey ( Maryland) broke the sole 199 in singles to win open. Nj winner Bob Malstead ( spelling) shot a 197. Kay and Debbie didnt shoot. Kay was ill. The weekend weather was great in my opinion. The winds sure made the targets dance, and all of the scores showed. The sun did hide in the clouds at times..and luckily the rain held off yesterday. The computer systems crashed on Sunday am, but they did a great job to recover..Thanks for a nice shoot. Bernie

8. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

This was one of the best state shoots I have ever attended. This was my first NJ state shoot but it will not be my last. I should have been attending this shoot years ago! This will be on my do not miss list. There were plenty of shade trees, nice temperatures, super nice people, good club restaurant food, excellent target setting, no break downs, some of the best trophies for non-residents at a state shoot, and good money played on the options. The NJ state shoot is about as close as heaven as it gets for a trapshooting experience.

Hit 'em hard,

John

9. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

Go to the website address listed above for all of the NJ State Shoot Winners! Trapshooters web scores was updated with all the details of the shoot at the completion of each event.

10. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

Pine Belt Sportsman's Club Directors and Staff along with the NJSTA would like to thank everyone for their participation in the NJ State Shoot. We also thank anyone who was affected by the computer mishap for their patience and understanding. We thank you for all of the positive feedback we have received and we hope to learn from very few complaints that were made. Although we can not please everyone, our goal at Pine Belt is that we will certainly give it our all in an attempt to satisfy everyone and provide a Great Shooting Experience.

11. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

I would like to express my opinion as a shooter to Pine Belt Sportsman's Club for doing an excellent job preparing and maintaining the facility for New Jerseys largest trapshooting event of the year. Under the direction of President Bob Brown ,his First Vice President Jeffry Whalen and their TEAM of dedicated volunteers they provided a beautiful and very friendly trap shooting facility for all who attended. Again, Thank you Pine Belt !!!

12. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would also like to thank Pine Belt for putting on an excellent well run shoot. Also,all the great work Jeff and his wife Patty do to make the shoot run. Everyone in the classification, squadding and cashiering and state delegate Joe Sissano make it a pleasurable experience. Thanks for all you're hard work.

Doug B

13. mike680

mike680 Member

I second Doug! And by the way...you had a hell of a shoot yourself! Congrats on having four days of great scores!
    Mike V (Jr)

14. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

15. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

16. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member