1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newest Buyout Proposal

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ZELMO1, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

I am going to propose a bill that subsudizes our trapshooting. I truly believe that we should be compensated for our expenses. We should all take out loans and buy K guns, a few thousand flats of shells and travel expenses. Then renege on the loans and let someone else pay them off. Seems fair to me. If we can bail out the millionaires, they can pay for my only vice. When are your average trapshooters going to get a break. Oh ,I forgot, most of your average trapshooters are the average working guys. No breaks for us, we just keep footing the bill. Good luck guys and break em all. Al Baker

2. ZELMO1

ZELMO1 TS Member

All in fun. I just get tired of being the whipee not the whipper. I think we should bail out working people that need help. Not fund bailouts for billion $$$ companies who made bad loans. If I couldn't pay my bills, where would my help come from. My point was us little guys are all alone. It was just for a smile on a friday morning. Good shooting. Al

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

why cant the 700 billion be given to every tax payer, instead of given back to losers??

bill

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Hey Nip...how about the gov't not spending the $700 billion to begin with and let the markets "self-adjust".

But on your note....I'll take a million $ as a good gesture.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.