1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newer Shooter Looking for an instructional video

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by t7731, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t7731

t7731 Member

Been shooting since April and have learned the fundamentals from some good shooters at my club. I seem to be stuck in that 21 - 23 range with a 25 every couple of weeks.

I have considered taking some lessons but I would like to try one of these videos first to see there are any fundamentals that I learned the wrong way or not at all. I am sure that I will end up taking lessons or attending a clinic one day.

Who makes the best videos and does anyone on here have one they want to sell.

Thanks,

Mike

2. Cooter

Cooter Member

Frank Littles is excelant.

3. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

check out the trapshooting by d. lee Braun that I sell on this site. Great basic instructional DVD. 33 minutes long with gun position and foot position. They mounted a gun camera so you can see what the shot should look like. Motordoctor

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Phil Kiners is about as good as you can get, gets to all the points and gives many pointers besides the visual aspects of missed targets ... Try it, you will like it and it will be the best investment you can make in your shooting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

Try to watch them all. I think Kiners and Leos are about the best.

6. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Member

I own them all. For someone starting out I would recommend the pachmayer Ken Robertson dvd. It is a good basic video for someone starting out.

To get the most out of any instructional tape try to learn a few things to inhance the style you have now. Don't try to copy an entire style. A few things learned from each video you watch will better in the long run, and even some of those might not work and need to be discarded.

Good Luck,
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.