1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Advice

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

You will shoot the 50 handicap targets from the 20 yard line.

Your handicap could also be a serious club foot along with a very serious case of hemorrhoids of the lower abugalda but I don think that is the handicap you were asking about.

2. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

If I'm correct, you will shoot handicap from 20 yards.

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Zara ... it aint about playing for money.

Shoot the handicap targets and have fun while doing it. There really is no differance from shooting 16yd singles and 20yd handicap so do the same for both and have a blast doing it.

Be sure to let us all know how bad ... um ... uh ... er ... I mean how fantasicly great you do, yeah thats right not how bad but how great you do tonight.

4. chessney

chessney TS Member

This is what deters shooters from shooting ATA events. If they don't know you or how you shoot, your classified as a penalty A shooter. If your a new shooter your not likely to even come close to winning anything in that class..Ziggy

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Strawboss ... just shoot and have fun. To some shooting is all about the material things they can try and get from it but for many others its about the fun that you can have while doing something you like.

Shoot to have fun and always have fun while you shoot.

Seriously now be sure to let us know how you do tonight and remember ... its one bird at a time and its alright to let a few fly away cause some of them fly just so dang pretty ya just dont want to see em go kablooey in the air.

6. phirel

phirel TS Member

strawboss38679- Shoot all the ATA targets you can and have fun.

Pat Ireland

7. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

zara if you shoot bad scores they send you a reduction so start sandbagging. ive had 5 now and finally took the last one. if i'd of taken all of them i'd be shooting handicap from the 14 yard line.jackmitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.