1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 682psf, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682psf

682psf TS Member

Hi im new to trapshooters and fairly no to trap shooting. i got into it about 3 months ago. im 16 and veary in the sport. i am looking at going to bunker trap though. just whated to tell a little about me and say hi to every one. thanks.
    -dustin

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Nice to meet you Dustin. Welcome to TS.COM. There is a wealth of information here and even bigger bunch of BS. LOL Hollar if you need anything and i'm sure someone from here can help or will at least make something up.--Matt

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hi Dustin!!! Welcome to TS.com. Best of Luck in your Bunker shooting!!! How many different games have you tried so far??? Don't forget to try them all. Break-em all. Jeff

4. 682psf

682psf TS Member

iv tryed all the games exept for interatonal skeet and only bunker once. tryed sporting clays even a couple registered shoots but never was much good

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Dustin, You mean your not that "good yet"!!! You can do anything you want to do, if you want to work at it enough. If it was easy, it would not be so enjoyable. If your parents can get you on a team with other kids your own age, I think you would find it alot more enjoyable shooting with other juniors. Add a good coach to the mix and you'll learn faster and have more fun doing it. Maybe something around your area if you look hard enough. Goggle can be your frined. Best of Luck and break-em all. Jeff

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dustin, welcome aboard!! I hope you have thick skin as some of us like to take shots at one another but most is just fun. If you ever feel that I can help you just PM me. Bulge.

7. 682psf

682psf TS Member

thanks for all the info.

8. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Welcome. Just don't use the word "cool" to describe anything.

9. grntitan

What's wrong with the word "cool". Your not so old that nothing is "cool" anymore are you??

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I've been listening and saying the word "cool" all my life 1946-today. I still don't know what is means, other than the person using it has no idea what the ramifications of the incident, issue, person, etc. implies. It's a junk word that only the very immature use or should be able to use without any connotation. Does that answer you, grntitan?

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Slang for something likeable ,appealing, positive. A catch all for things you like. I have been using it occassionally since 1946 or at least since the phrase was coined. It's cool to see you on here 682PSF. Bulge.

12. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

welcome to the sport. Dont worry about all these old dudes bickering about NOTHING. We all have one thing in common: love of black smoke! Bill in MI

13. grntitan

shot410ga---Thanks for giving that "cool" definition. :)

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Dustin, welcome to T.S.com, enjoy the sport and the site. There are a lot of cool guys here that can give you lots of cool advise. Just remember 9 shot is the best. And watch out for Trappy he's laying in wait to pounce!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.