1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Yorker to Californians

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapperwads, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

I heard on the radio this morning that Rep. Nancy Pelosi says President Bush's pardon of "Scooter" Libby means he condones criminal activity. Using her logic, does that mean any of those in Congress or the senate who voted in favor of the recently failed Immigration Amnesty bill also condone criminal activity? Seeing that those who cross the border are already prone to felony convictions upon being found guilty, I would think so. By the way, who was it, Pelosi, Feinstein or Boxer that was found to have employed illegal domestic help? My memory fails me. Anyway, you can use that logic against those three in their upcoming elections as we will against her highness Hilliary here in New York. Ed Nichols

2. derbyacresbob

derbyacresbob Well-Known Member

Living in California is like living in a cereal box. What is it like living in New York?

3. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

There is plenty of good stuff about California. Good shooting weather, lots of places to shoot trap, good economy, awesome geography....but.... that is all offset by looney politicians, a rampant illegal immigration population, high fuel and real estate prices, etc. We here in the Central Valley are mostly conservative, but we are held hostage by the nutters in the Bay area, the coastal cities, and Los Angeles. 9 more years, then retirement in south central PA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.