1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New York Petition To Repeal 2013 Gun Laws

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senorric, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senorric

senorric Member

All New Yorkers: PLEASE sign-up ASAP. Thanks ---

http://www.nysenate.gov/webform/stand-second-amendment-standing-new-york-state-senator-kathleen-marchione

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

"NOBODY HUNTS WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE" Andrew Cuomo

I have an AR15 with a heavy barrel that I've use for chuch shooting and I have a Remington R25 308 that is set up for white tail and hog hunting. Sorry Mr. Governor but either you don't know what your talking about or your out of touch with the hunting community. Yes, people do hunt with the AR platform and you can't have more than 5 rounds in the magazine to hunt with to begin with. Like the previous 10 round limit counted as "hign capacity". All I can say is I hope the 7 round limit applies to Cuomo's and Bloomberg's body guards as well but wait they are more important than us surfs. P.s. want to see how fast you can drop and reload? NYC schmucks...

Freaking political opportunist and gutless senate and rep in NYS. I won't be retiring to the Catskills now. Have been looking in the "real" south for some time and Cuomo just made my mind up.

Good luck Senioric with your efforts. In NYS your going to need it. I will sign the petition as a property owner in Broome County.

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

The blowhard Bloomberg was on TV this am and said " if you can't kill a deer with 2 bullets, you shouldn't be hunting". Maybe that would be true in NYC's Central Park, but a deer running in the woods near where I live usually takes more than 2 shots (and still they usually get away). I almost always get mine with 1 shot, but that doesn't mean I'm taking a sgl bbl into the woods. Larry Evans

4. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I just signed Sen. Marchione's petition. It only takes 2 minutes of your precious time. ALL New York residents should sign on. My Senator Ted O'Brien is a liberal democrat who sided with cuomo. Larry

5. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

NJCOP...Who are you? I also live in Broome. Do you shoot trap? If so we may know each other and where do I sign the petition? ed nichols

6. drgondog

drgondog Member

Advice - don't give em up, don't register them. Wait out the litigation.

Do sign the petitions, do email your representatives.

Think about re-locating to the south and southwest.

If you are an meployer and can move to enjoy better tax base and right to work environment - tell your reps and the governor that the gun ban was part of the decision..let them know there are consequences to trampling rights and high taxation.

7. trapperwads

found the form and signed. njcop...i am thinking your a broome county landowner for hunting priveleges and a current or retired new jersy officer. ed

8. trapperwads

signed it but don't think it will do much good to liberals who have already made up their minds. someone once told me you can't tell anything to someone who already knows it all. it will take legal action and getting those out of office who voted yes next time they run. anyone have a list of the yes and no votes? ed nichols

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.