1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New York Gun Snitch hotline

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/new-york-state-sets-up-gun-snitch-line/

Just like the New Jersey child protection law that allows anti-gun bigots to harass law-abiding citizens this New York law will be abused too.

The irony is, in this case, it might backfire on anti-gun liberal hypocrites when they get a police raid for reportedly having an illegal gun, thanks to this database of these jerks.

Also, NY erred in making their toll free number interstate instead of intrastate. That means anyone around the country can call in to report anti-gun liberal gun owners, or to simply waste their money with toll charges asking questions and wasting their time.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

If anyone can find a payphone (do they exist anymore?) I urge you to call the number, and report that every police officer in the state of new york is in violation of the law, since they aren't exempt from the magazine restrictions. They've all been in violation of the law since January 15th, and should all be subject to the same felony convictions that a regular citizen currently is...

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

A bit off topic, but priceless.

According to the news report I saw tonight,(on Fox News) NY Gov. Andy Gunbanner is going to try to amend his POS gun law.

It seems someone informed him you can't buy a gun (and the included magazine)with a capacity less than 10 rounds. Good thing he doesn't know about Gov. model 1911's with 7 round mags. Well, he has come to the conclusion that his brand spanking new, shiny POS law is unenforceable. His solution... you can have a 10 round mag, but you can only load 7 rounds. You can't make this s**t up.

I'm sure 548 is cheering right now.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I wonder if 548 only gets issued one bullet and has to carry it in his pocket?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.