1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW YEAR'S MEAT SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ummie, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ummie

ummie TS Member

Short Mountain will again be holding a NEW YEAR'S meat shoot on New Year's day (Tuesday January 1st) starting at 9:00 AM and running until 12:30 PM. Price is $15.00 for a 50 bird shoot. We pay 5 winners for every 10 shooters, Lewis Class. This year we are again shooting for pork loins. These make a very nice prize. Shoot as often as you like. We will be selling breakfast sandwiches and hot dogs/sauerkraut. Located just west of Lykens, PA on route 209 behind Horning's Amish Store. We are north of Harrisburg, east of Millersburg, west of Pottsville and south of Hegins to give you an idea. There is even a new Wal Mart within 2 miles to drop the wife off at while you shoot. Come out, shoot and then relax with resident trapshooting guru and self proclaimed know it all, our trap chairman Dennis Hoover. What a great way to start the New Year. Call the club the day of shoot for directions at 717-453-9085 and ask for Dennis Hoover. We open at 8:00 AM to set-up and get the food going. Hope to see you there!

Jim "Ummie" Umberger, secretary

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... wish I was closer than I am or I would be there. I love the Amish country.

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... wish I was closer than I am or I would be there. I love the Amish country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.