1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Years day shoots in ohio

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beretta Young Gun, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

My dad and I are trying to find a place to shoot on New Years day around central ohio. Prefer protection programs but any kind of shoot is better than none. Thanks aj

2. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

We'll be shooting sporting clays from 9:30 - 3 ish at http://www.bigwalnutcc.webs.com/ 50 bird course, $11 per round for non members, $10 per round for members. 6 people per squad. We'll pair you and your dad up with 4 other people. Just put an IC in the barrel. We'd be glad to have ya. Start the new year off with a BANG!!!

Jim

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

AJ Tri-City GC Alexandria Ky has a big buddy shoot New Years day

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. Dr.Longshot

This usually a big money shoot AJ ask Bervil, Thurman, and they will tell you about the shoot, it is also listed on here under shoots Tri-City

Gary

5. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Jefferson county at Bloomingdale Ohio, just north of Stuebenville has protector shoots all day beginning around 10:00 am, Its a really good shoot

6. Dr.Longshot

Buckhunter need an address please.

Gary

7. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Rush County Conservation Club in Rushville, Indiana (central) is having a 25 bird, and 75 bird calcutta on New Years Day.

We have shooters coming from Indiana, Ohio, and Ky., for the shoot.

See the post on TS.com in the shoot related catagory.

Thanks for looking!

8. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

I think I've settled on going to coshocton county sportsmans club. Shooting starts at 11am. Events include 10 bird buddies, 40 bird buddie program, anni oakley's, blue chips, and a 50 bird singles/handicap program. Shooting all day and under lights if need be.

21280 Jackson Township Road 283. Coshocton, OH 43812

AJ

9. ring3

ring3 Member

Heading for Bloomingdale Tuesday. Was told they start at noon. I'll can be there at 10am if that's the start time. Any clarification appreciated.

Never been there, any help with best route from Wheeling WV?

Thanks.

BTW. We are shooting Protectors at the Moundsville Hunting and Fishing Club on Sundays. Just got started this month. Traps open for practice around noon. Protectors start soon after. Feel free to contact Rob for details and weather cancellations, info provided here:

http://marshallcountyhfc.com/

Thanks

10. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

i asked some of the fellows that help with the shoot and they told me it would start around 10 am at bloomingdale in jefferson county

11. ring3

ring3 Member

Thanks. I plan on being there. Hope someone needs a partner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.