1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Years Day Shoots around Chicago

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennisw, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Are there ant Fun shoots or anything on New Years Day in the Chicago area

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Downers Grove SC in Morris, Il which is SW of Chicago will be open for shooting and a feed. It will be a good meal! Rick Gibbs

3. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

Izaak Walton Griffith In 10 miles or so from the Illinois border. We'll be eating too.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

New Years Eve shootout @ 43rd and Halsted, drive bys, Buddie backers, Annies, and Bullseyes ... AK's, Mini 14's, Saturday night specials event, run what you brung ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Bill

If you guys are going to do money shoots at Griffith, you may want to put Dennis out in the parking lot if he comes out. Whenever he drives up here, he always cleans our clocks. A wolf in sheep's clothing. Yeah, let's send him to Downers.

Bill Radwan
    Glen Park Izaak Walton

6. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

Rick is the Downers open to non members unaccompanied by a member?I think McHenry has a new years day shoot also. Joe

7. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Yes Joe you can shoot there. You just have to sign the guestbook and they make sure that you have a FOID if necessary. I will be there, look me up and I'll buy the first round. Rick Gibbs

8. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Well Bill, you know I might cut you in if you wouldn't forewarn everybody...

9. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Dennis, it's good to see you admit it. That's the first step to recovery.

Actually, Griffith Ikes is a nice place to shoot. They will be shooting on New Year's Day from 10:30 am to 4 pm. They are so nice, the guys over there deserve to get their clocks cleaned every once in a while.

10. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I just looked at the calendar from Howard Township. On New Year's Day they have a Calcutta at 9 am, with the auction closing at 10:30 am.

Bill Radwan

11. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

12. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Zara, you would get my unending devotion and shell carrying ability that you would spend that day with me... Sniff! Sniff! RG

And after that last handicap showing you could be my backer on the protections!

13. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

Anything else???

14. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

The website for Frankfort shows they have a Polar Bear Shoot scheduled for 1/1/09, but no details are shown. Maybe if you contact someone on their website, they can get some info for you. Or someone from Frankfort just might come on with details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.