1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New years at Redlands

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by E. Beaver, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Thanks Terry for having five days to choose from over the New Year's weekend.

Got a squad coming on Friday the 30th and looking forward to a fun shoot.

Charlie

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Charlie, I sent you a pm. Have a great Christmas.........Rob G.

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

There's always a great time at Redlands over the Holiday season. Merry Christmas and have a great and prosperous shooting new year to all my shooting friends at Redlands. Thanks Terry, Jackie, Maryanne and all the scorers for all the hard work you folks do just to keep us shooters happy and full.

Kevin

4. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

What time is the registration and shoot on Sunday? A couple of us thinking about coming for the day from Bakersfield. Which will be the bigger day Saturday or Sunday? Can we pre squad? Thanks huntinandhotrods

5. undersluice

undersluice Member

Hi,
    I can't comment on the turnout. Its a very nice club and generally has a very decent turnout of shooters.

You can definately pre-squad. Call them and they will help you with the pre-squadding. I did that yesterday.

Here is the URL : http://www.redlandsshootingpark.com/
    Phone: 909-335-8844

Thanks,
    JB

6. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

Thanks JB! Just got us pre squadded for Sundays events. Look forward to shooting a new place and meeting new people! Huntinandhotrods

7. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

8. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Had a bunch of fun there yesterday! Perfect 70 degree weather with little to no wind. Was supposed to go back today but some family stuff has gotten in the way. I am planning to head back on Monday:)

Don't hesitate to go! Jim Flynn and Tony DiSimone are both there with nice vendor displays. I got my Perazzi firing pins from Jim and had a nice conversation with him.

It was a reasonable turn out with 16 squads for both singles and caps. Almost all squads that I saw were full. That is pretty good for a Friday. Bring your A game if you want to win, lots of 100's. If you are like me, go have fun no matter what you shoot!

Normally Saturday is the big day at SoCal shoots...don't know why.

9. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

A buddy and I went Saturday; it was a perfect day.

Some one said they saw a cloud in the sky, but it was a jet's contrail. Food was awesome; the shoot very well run, and terrific targets.

Nice way to end the year.

Dave

10. huntinandhotrods

huntinandhotrods Member

We made it to Redlands for Sunday's events and had a great time. Everyone made us feel welcome and the weather was perfect with 80 degrees with no wind. Those green targets were great against a beautiful back ground. The four of us from Bakersfield all shot well and look forward to making that trip again. Thanks again for a great shoot! Dwayne (Huntinandhotrods)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.