1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New XT top single combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Browing XT combo with great wood -- the best I have seen on one of these and adjustable comb - factory choke tubes

Barrels ported with factory choke tubes

Jaqua sold this gun for $3600 with the adjustable comb some had very plain wood-- the ones they have left are probably worse

Retail was a lot more

The 32/34 inch ones are the ones in most demand - Mine has an adjustable comb and great wood

hand selected(swirling wood) and I certainly dont want to make any money on it-- retail is $3895

Reduced -- this great gun is reduced to $3099.77

Will only ship to FFL holder

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I only gave $3595 for my Citori XT un-single combo and it has the swirl wood.

Bill

3. g7777777

Post pictures Bill- was that the one that was beat to shit? I think I heard you really got taken on that deal

Mine is new and unfired by the way-- NEW and UNFIRED--- not beat to heck and back

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Come on guys ... Gene's gun was hand selected and has upgraded wood and he is from Iowa as well. We all know that those from Iowa are the best because that is where Radar O'Reily came from and he was honest and true as they come.

If Gene says this gun is better than the rest then why should we doubt the validity in that statement ... I bet that gun is worth every dang cent of his asking price to the right person, unfortunately that right person aint on TS.com or aint been on TS.com this past month.

Good luck Geen and regards from Oklahoma where the winds come sweeping down the plains.

5. g7777777

Not only is it better lumpy

It is at least 100 dollars cheaper- or 600 less than all of those sold at 3600

plus if you are from another state-- you could have me ship it to your FFL holder- and most likely he wont charge you state sales tax- which would be worth ohhh 350-500 depending on the state you live in

so total discount would be from 450-1100

regards from Iowa

come to me for a math lesson anytime- lol

Gene

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I think my math could be better ... if you would like I can explain how your gun is worth even more now then when you purchased it by sending me the value of what it is worth now I could give you what you asking for and you could sell me your gun.

I figure your gun is worth close to $3900 because of the rarity of the wood and that it is yours and you are a special guy so it is worth $3900 easily so please send me what it is worth and I will send you an even $3100 after your check clears and I think whether or not I really want to buy your gun but ... will you take $3000 for it?

If you will just box it up and send it to me along with the other $900 in the box and we'll call the deal a deal and be done with it all.

I like my math a whole lot better. ;-)

7. g7777777

8. likes-to-shoot

Gene.......Shouldn't you be watching where BigAl is instead of being on the computer showing your lack of intelligence and personality. LOL

Ashamed that Iowa and Gene is used in the same sentence. Bill

9. g7777777

Bill I am sorry you got ripped off- you should have purchased a new one likes to shoot

those deals on gun broker arent what they are made out to be- but I think I remember commenting on that picture- the gun looked beat up bad

Sorry Bill

some get taken advantage of

should have purchased a new one

regards from Iowa

Gene

10. likes-to-shoot

LOL........ The old saying is true,"if you keep arguing with a idiot it gets harder for others to tell who's who.". See ya around idiot.....LOL

Bill

11. chc

chc TS Member

Sorry, I don't know much about the XT line-up. What is the difference between your gun and the forty two XT 32/34 inch adjustable stock combos Jaqua has currently listed for $3195?

By the way, do you have some pictures you could post?

12. g7777777

Bill-- looks to shoot or whaever-- you posted

Subject: New XT top single combo
    Email:
    Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2007 - 05:03 PM CT
    Website Address:

LOL........ The old saying is true,"if you keep arguing with a idiot it gets harder for others to tell who's who.". See ya around idiot.....LOL

Bill"

I assure you Bill - looking at anything you post-- I will assure you- everyone knows you are the idiot- thanks for your concern though
    chc- call Jaquas and find out-

but I can tell you for sure that it is 100 dollars cheaper and better wood

report back to us- also ask them what the difference is between this one and the ones they sold at the same time for $3600 dollars is

report back chc

regards from Iowa

Gene

13. chc

chc TS Member

chc- call Jaquas and find out-
    Thanks- great idea. They said the difference is they actually have real guns and they are really for sale.

report back to us- also ask them what the difference is between this one and the ones they sold at the same time for $3600 dollars is

They said the difference is $405.

14. likes-to-shoot

chc....I like your style ...LOL

Bill

15. g7777777

LOL @ chc

mine really is for sale by the way- just not to everybody

In fact I have turned down 3000 dollars three times now

regards from Iowa

Gene