1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Wisconsin Homeground

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Garry, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garry

Garry Active Member

I understand the new Wisconsin homeground facility will be built near Rome, Wisconsin. Is this the Rome that is south of the Wisconsin Dells?

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

In what planet have been residing? do a search on "Wisconsin" and prepare to spend a couple of days agravated

3. Garry

Garry Active Member

Thanks Northsider.

4. v-strom 650

v-strom 650 Member

A friend of mine who has a camper just a few miles from there said he just drove by there sunday and there has been major progress on the sight for tree and stump removal and grading work being done. I'm looking forward to the chance to shoot there next summer. J.Terre

5. Donm

Donm Active Member

There is no Rome that is south of Wis. Dells. There is one in SE Wi. West of Waukesha. North of my house. There now you should no where the other one is. The one you want is North of Wis. Dells about 30 or so miles. About 8-10 miles south of Wis. Rapids. Almost dead center of the state. Right on Hwy 13 and 4 miles south of Hwy 73. A beautiful spot to put on your must see places. The complete project won't be complete but the traps and camping should be. Totally flat. Great back ground. The camping will be full hook-ups with Electric, water, sewer. Sorry no cable tv will be available YET. Will have showers and laundry. It will be really nice so make plans to come see us next year. If you need more information please feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.