1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Winchester Rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayshooter555, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

Just received an email from Gamaliel's that said the following (pasted from their web):

"Earn a $2.00 per box mail-in rebate on all Winchester AA Ammo purchased between October 1 - December 31, 2010!

This is a new rebate cycle so you can redeem up to $100 back, even if you claimed a rebate during the summer promotion!"

2. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

Have you confirmed this? I'm still waiting on a callback from Winchester to confirm........whether or not the $100.00 limit per household would still apply......

3. Aggie.

Aggie. Member

Confirmed!! Just looked on their website. Second Chance Rebate, $2.00/box AA's

4. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

But what about the $100.00 limit? Is it for each rebate or combined to include both. It is not specified and Winchester couldn't give me an answer either. That's why I'm waiting on the callback..........

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

It's two separate rebates. The first was last summer, this one is from 10/1 thru the end of the year. I just sent mine in.

Bob

6. mikeinmich

mikeinmich Member

Just got off the phone with Winchester and indeed they are totally separate rebates and maximum limits. So even if you already received the maximum on the first one (like I did), you are still eligible for up to the maximum on the second rebate.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.