1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW website at Pine Tree Sportswear

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ShootinSue, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Our new website is up and running! Click on link above.

We have the Customizing Category where you can build the shooting garment you desire or purchase directly from the In Stock/Ready to Ship Category. These are completed items in inventory ready to ship out to you.

We have a new Super Trap Pad which is one layer of closed cell foam covered by a soft single layer cloth covering. These work great for heavy loads or several rounds shot in one day.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Be sure to check back often since we will be adding more items as time permits. We have over 400 items to list so it will take some time.

Phone orders always welcome!

Thank you! Shoot well!

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

2. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Vern,

Thank you! We are still working on it to make it as easy as possible to navigate. Lots of work yet to do. I want to get at least 400 more items on there in the next week and work the bugs out before an article comes out in November in the NRA Shooting Sports USA magazine. They have us as "website of the month". Hopefully the website will be working okay!

Thanks again Vern!

Sue

3. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

We just listed another 80 items last night in the In Stock/Ready To Ship category. Polos, Henleys, Ladies shirts, Tie Dyes, Long sleeve tees, and many more. Check back often since we will be listing more over the weekend.

Sue

4. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

5. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BigEd, Wish I could, promised a friend to paint their new house over the weekend. Digging out all my painting equipment out of moth balls..rather go shoot. Terry is going to Missouri pheasant hunting..I'd rather do that too.
    Let us know when the next shoot is though please. Have a good time. Weather is going to be good.

Sue

6. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hi-ya Sue... Cool weather by me now. Been wearing my pull overs as my normal go to shirts during the day. Warm enough to roam around outside for the trips to the food store and the USPS. And yet comfortable in the office. With or without a T shirt... Great stand up collars on the shirts.

8. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thank you! I am pleased they are working out well for you! Appreciate your business!

Sue

9. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.