1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New user needs help please

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jay2125, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay2125

jay2125 TS Member

Hello everyone I have been shooting trap for a few years now and I always reload my own shells but my apex 3.1 reloader broke last week and I sent it back to Hornady for repairs but there ia a club shoot I want to go to on the 23rd of this month but I have no shells. I have a Texan model M loader and i was wondering if anybody knew how to use it. My dad just kind of showed up one day with it and he is gone now so I have no way of nowing how to work it. Please can somebody tell me anything about it like how it works how to change dies or anything thank you.

Jason

2. flylta

flylta TS Member

Go to yahoo and search for TEAXN Reloader. Quite a few hits mmaybe find the manual in PDF that you can download.

Ron

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

See if the link above helps. Hope you have a fast connection, it's about a 10+MB PDF but looks like it would help you.

Tad

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Jay, I can't help much about your reloader. But.........Please do not load anything without checking how much powder you are dropping. That is very important to know.

Don't want anyone to get to big a load and get hurt.

Hauxfan!

5. jay2125

jay2125 TS Member

Thanks alot trapdady It helped out alot. And Hauxfan dont worry I have been loading my own shells for about 6 years now I would load nor shoot anything I didnt know but thanks for the concern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.