1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new unfired unprimed brass many calibers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by need to shoot more, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

I have a source for new factory ( older stock ) unprimed brass 243 up to 375 and a lot in between P.M. with your needs and we can go from there. Prices starting at $28 per box ( 30-06 308 etc. )shipped to the lower 48( 20 rounds )

here is a more specfic count 22Hornet,22-250,243,257,270,284,6MM,300 Weatherby,
    338 J.J. I P.M.you on the 300 stuff

Jim

2. Anti-Fed

Anti-Fed Member

somebody's been $hitt!n too close to the porch

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Now that's funny!

4. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

RAOTF LMAO

5. need to shoot more

Hi J.J. I will check avability for you

6. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Come on now guys. He said he has calibers between .243 Win and 375 H&H and prices start at only $1.40 per case for those tough to find ones like .270 and .308 Winchester. I can't believe he's not getting any more response than this.

Jeff

7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LMAO@Kemp

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

20 bucks for a box of 20 will buy you brand new factory loaded Remington 30.06s around here. Gander had a shelf full of them today.

9. need to shoot more

To Date 471 looks, 1 inquiring availbility, I realstic soul ( thank you )some Jackasses and a couple of nosepickers ehh bump for Saturdays crowd

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Might be doing better if you had put it in the "For Sale" section as the forum rules clearly(for most) state.

grntitan_2009_2503456.jpg

grntitan_2009_2503457.jpg

11. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

You have the right to ask what you please, but know that it is rather high. If you wish to sale you may wish to reduce cost.

12. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Just picked up a Winchester bag of .243, 50 for $20.95 at Scheels.

They were new, new stock.

13. need to shoot more

As with anything costs vary thru different parts of the country. I have had some inquirys so I am not totally off on pricing. I am purchasing and reselling here with the products shipped. Full disclousre here.

Thank You,
    Jim

14. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Don't you guys just love it when some newbie tries to sell overpriced stuff on here to the most frugal sobs in the world!? Then you got motordoctor listing stuff and he usually claims"I got no idea of worth" bullshit! Hell, Joe knows within a penny how much he can extract from us for the stuff he sells! Hell, we dumpster dive for steel base hulls and yet shoot them in our Seitzs etc! Oh well, this guy is somewhat overpriced! Tom Rhoads

15. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

If it is boxes of 100, that could be reasonable.

16. need to shoot more

Hi All including Haters,
    all PM returned Tom check my sign up date not a newbie. I actually have a pretty good reputation here with the people that I have dealt with in buying ( quick payment )Steve in Calif. and selling items Niel Winston was the most recent.

So to the people that have nothing positive to say you are negative here and in your lives, I feel for your families and the negativity that they must endure on a daily basis.I hope your off spring recognize ignorance and they do not follow in your ways.You need to attack people and there threads take a look in the mirror and reread your own posts they are ill at best.

Some of the people busting on my threads have sold here and made reasonable posts here you have lost my respect, please do not respond that it does not matter..it does and look at all the other people reading this post and agreeing with me.

You are the people that are the nay sayers at the local clubs keeping new members out and keeping old school with prejudice and hate. Over a thousand looks with just a few crack pots chiming in just like driving down the road there is always a idiot or two in your lane.

17. need to shoot more

up for the loud mouths

18. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Insulting potential buyers is such good salesmanship!

19. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    You're sure there hasn't been a typo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.