1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW TSA screening!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Frank C, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

WOW, this stuff will detect residue on your hand if you recently shot a gun! Wonder what happens once it sniffs you out?? Vaya are your pahpahs??? Rubber hose??

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

They use the phrase "randomly check" that leaves a lot of room for missing the one person who might be carrying some type of device.

Eric

3. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

More feel good for the sheeple!

4. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Just like every time I get "randomly searched", they will not "profile" Islamic people who are openly anti western. They will pick out middle aged American tax payers, little old white ladies and stringy haired hillbilly women with little kids.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

I worried about this "sniffing" especially as they wiped down my gun case that contained a Perazzi that just about an hour before I was shooting. No problems....

Tom

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Of course they would "never" also, just "co-incidentally" happen to get a DNA sample while swabbing to compare to or create some database now would they? Remember they already have your Passport or other ID information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.