1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New trap /skeet club in Florida?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Fast Oil, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

I heard today that someone has built a 6 trap club in Martin county. From the description of the area it sounds like it's on Brady Ranch, just above Indian Town. Anyone have any info?

Scott

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Hey Scott,

No official word on when it will open. Nelson the gunsmith from Gatorguns is involved. Rumor has it that it's going to be a very expensive place to shoot at.

Eric

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Thanks Eric.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Yes, I heard it was not for the common man, but we will have to wait and see.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What part of the state is Martin county in?

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A new club has opened, 10 minutes off of I-95, Daytona Beach.

Volusia County Skeet & Trap Club

Two skeet and two trap fields. Have not visited but I was told they were combination fields.

7. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Martin County is just north of Palm Bch

8. Baber

Baber TS Member

I have heard that its open. Just north of Indiantown. They have installed 2-4 traps as I understand. Have no knowlege of pricing but suspect that it will be resonable by South Florida Standards. You have to understand that in Florida we are at the end of the supply chain so everything is more expensive because of the freight.

TB

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

There is a range open in Indiantown already, for the last 2 l/2 to 3 years now. Its J&R outfitters. They bought the skeet & trap machines from Thundercross after they closed up. It took J&R almost a year (hurricane too) to open up and build the one field, an overlaying trap & skeet field. I called them when they opened up and was tolded that it was 8 dollars a round. They can not hold any shoots there with only one field. So needless to say, I have not been out there yet. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.