1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new trap guns to buy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter mont, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter mont

shooter mont TS Member

hi folks I would like your views on the differance between the beretta DT 10 Trap combo & the Blaser F3 super trap combo whats the best bang for the buck thanks monty

2. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Have you looked at a CG?

3. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Never owned,shot or shouldered a DT 10 but I can tell you I really like my Blaser F3 trap combo. They are loaded with a lot of neat things but I would have to say hands down the best triggers I have ever touched. In talking to some of the big wigs there barrels also are very very good. Of coarse all of this means nothing if the gun don't fit.

4. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

Be sure to check out CG, great guns for the $ ML.

5. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

best bang for the buck I feel is Guerini. If you want cheaper, try SKB.

blade819

6. WNCRob

WNCRob Member

Best bang for the buck? At this price level, you're looking at a lot more than monetary value. VERY different guns. You really need to study these matters. If its value that you're after, many posters on this thread have it right: Caesar Guerini is an excellent gun and a significant value...but if you want to spend more...

WNCRob

7. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Fly before you buy--make sure you can shoot any of the above--fit & balance are different

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.