1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Trap Cartoon of the Week # 4

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by puablo, Mar 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Here's the new cartoon for the week...any input or cartoon ideas, email me or post your comments. Thanks, Jeff Philipbar (puablo)

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Hey Puablo,

How abount a bunch of game shooters shooting at a skunk 100yds away with their back-up loads trying to run the skunk off.

I saw this happen last Friday night.

ec90t

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

ec90t Were you shooting in KY? We did that once...but it was to run a deer off the trap range. :)

Forrest

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Forrest,

Naw, this happend in West Central Indiana. It was at night and noone noticed him for a while except for a couple of us. When the scorer called it out, it sounded like WWII.

ec90t

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey, Jerry...when I get a chance I'm goin post a picture of my Ma-in-law's rice pie and I also have her receipe...but I was all wet on one thing-I thought it was a Polish receipe, but she said no, it's Italian.

Well, whatever it is, it's the absolute best. puablo

6. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

try a cartoon with a trapshooter in decent physical shape. that would be funny.

by the way i am not in that category so i can poke fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.