1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Toy for me!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by steevo, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steevo

steevo TS Member

Awesome! I cant wait to get mine. It should be in my hands in the next two weeks. My first Ljutic, a mono gun with uograded wood. Steve

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I have a very nice Ljutic Stainless Mid-Rib gun w. soft adj comb, Graco adj length of pull, up graded wood, with release and pull trigger parts, it has the release in it now, if you want a pull trigger I will put in the pull trigger parts for you. Presently 14 inch LOP completey closed will go to 15 inch +
    full choke .033 choke w. factory rings in choke in Bbl. 34 inch Bbl 80-20 to
    90-10 POI

Great buy at $5000.

Dr.longshot

3. gasman03

gasman03 Member

I guess I have never seen a target broke with a fancy piece of wood.

4. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Your right Gasman03.......But..... your Hitting or Missing in style:) Thats the part I like!.. Nice looking gun Skip.... Good Luck with it. Philly D

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Skip, good luck with your new Ljutic, sure is pretty. I have shot Ljutic's for years. I am going to the Tx. State shoot and will have my Ljutic as back up in case my Perazzi breaks. Isn't that something. Meaning simply, you never have to worry about a Ljutic. I have owned 5 and have never had to repair anything except one broken firing pin, which you can do yourself in no time. Good luck and good shooting, Roy P. S. The Perazzi is for sale

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Good for you SkipC. I just worked a trade with Joel Etchen for my first Ljutic. It is an LTX stainless 2 barrel combo and I could not be more pleased. Good luck with yours
    --- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

newtoyforme