1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*NEW Top-Single Caesar Guerini Combo!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Pictures of the new Top Single Combo 34/32. Wood upgrade. Call for pricing or email at the above address.

Thanks, Bob Schultz 800-684-6329

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overall I am really pleased with the gun. The folks at Caesar Guerini have listened carefully to what the shooters would like to see in a top-single combo and I believe they have hit it right on the mark. The gun not only looks great it feels solid and swings with a smooth effortless track. Externally selectable trigger so you can shoot bottom/top for doubles.

• Lifetime warrantee - on the gun not your life! • 3year "Pittstop" program allowing you to have your gun checked free for 3 years. • Backbored barrels and extra long choke tubes. • Adjustable ribs and combs. • Factory release triggers available! • All guns come in Negrini hard case.

Well done guys!

2. JACK

I'm schill-in hoping to get a deal. NO, actually I thought with all the banter about the CG, you guys might like to have the gun back up top.

These pics are on my Photobucket "Pro" account.Saving room on David's server for other pics.

Jack

3. JACK

Anbd you get one too because you are my support staff.!

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

The guns are great and the staff and owner are angel and as far a s service they undersatnd what it is... you can't get any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.