1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Tool For P/W Users !!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rennerize, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you have one of the PW loaders with the full length dies one of these are a must.
    Don

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Hi Gary does the end of the jammer fit inside the crimp ? I need one that will push in the center so the mashed part will straighten and go threw. This is a great idea I have been cutting the heads off with a razor knife to get them threw. Buddy

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I got one from Gary a year ago and yes Buddy, it does just that. They are really a lifesaver when ya need it

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Great idea Gary. Although i don't use a P/W i can appreciate the use of this tool and its design. Good craftsmanship too.

Up for Gary's new tool....

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought a few of these over 20 years ago, at the Grand, from Spolar, before he was making re-loaders. They work great and have a magnet at the end of the handle, to shuffle tipped primers.

Ed, Yanchok

6. stingray44130

stingray44130 Member

0   0   0

Spolar will not need one

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Was going to buy one of each gauge but I guess I'm to poor. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.