1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New to post

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tooler, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tooler

Tooler TS Member

I have been reading TS threads for a few years and find alot of information interesting, informative and usually humorous. This is my first time to post here. Who is going to be at the Spring Grand? It's just around the corner.

R Jones

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

not me

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Ten guys from MT....but not me. Wish I could go, but the wife just got a new job and she doesn't have enough earned time. I won't go without her.

Rick in MT.

By the way, welcome to the poster's side. Don't take it serious when someone jumps down your throat. :)

4. Tooler

Tooler TS Member

I shot with a couple of the guys from Montana last year. Had a great time! I remember Moose and his group, what a character. Is Gary Bulley going? Hope the wife's new job works out and will be able to go to some shoots. Are you the Rick in MT that shoots the Blaser? I have pretty thick skin and usually get a kick out of the chideing that goes on.

R Jones

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy Tooler,

Welcome to this great site.I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.You can learn so much from MOST of the participants here.Others,well thats another story altogether.As for the Southern......4,or 5 of us from Maryland plan on going.
    Its going to be a great shoot,at a great club.I hope to meet you there.Just look for the big kid(Osker),and his skinny old man.(obviously I couldn't be very good........I just don't have the build for trap shooting)YUK YUK

Until then..........Smoke 'em all

D.P.Reynolds

6. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Rick, where in MT are you? I lived in Gt Falls for a number of years, wife is from Anaconda.

Rich

7. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

R. Jones, if you are referring to the Spring Grand in Tucson I Will Be There. There Will be a good many shooters from New Mexico There. Welcome to Ts.com, You Already know who to LISTEN Too and those that are PITA's. I am "New" also (2years) but some of these guys have been on here since "Moses" dog was a PUPPY. Hope to meet you in Tucson and Try to meet GENE HAPNEY He is one of the "Good Guys" Hap Mac Tweeks. Joe Whitehurst

8. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

R Jones...nope, don't shoot a Blaser and I don't know a "moose" from MT You may have been mislead by some of the boys from the great State. Sounds like something my buddy Ivan the terrible would do. He and Bill Beyl are there just about every year. They can both shoot pretty good.

I have no idea if Gary is going or not. I have only shot with Gary once, and that was a few years ago at the Helena Trap Club. Had a great weekend that time. Got to whoop up on my little buddy Derek, the one and only time. LOL

Rich,

I live in the windy city. Great Falls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.