1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW TM1 Perazzi Forearm Parts - Picture

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

We are now making the TM1 forearm parts (see picture below):

5318 - Forearm Opening Button Guide<BR>
    5319 - Forearm Opening Button<BR>
    5309 - Forearm Button Spring<BR>
    5304 - Forearm Latch<BR>
    5312 - Forearm Latch Screw
    <BR>

NOTE: The tube (Opening Button Guide) was a two-piece part made by Perazzi which then was silver-soldered together. Our part is a one-piece part. It comes with a small tool, much like a choke install tool. Our guide will NOT use the Perazzi stock wrench to secure it in place, but will use the choke-like tool.

We do not have a price available yet. To keep the price down, I want Marcello to price it at no more than about 50% of what the original parts costs. Consequently, we need a TM1/TMX parts price list. If anyone out there has one they could email, send, or fax to me, I would be very appreciative.

Should have these completed by the end of the month.

Whiz White

[​IMG]

2. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Part# 5318 retails for $73.80 Giacamo sells it for $58.47+ shipping

I just sold 2 of them and gave one to a shooter $50.00 each

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

3. whiz white

Here's a photo just sent by Marcello of his new "tube" #5318 "in the white."

We talked about selling these for $25-$35, and then also offer a kit of the tube, the button-shaft, latch, screw, and spring for $100.

[​IMG]

Whiz White

4. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

how about an ejector??? I had a lot of trouble finding one and then ending up paying way too much $180 I think. maybe not that much but it was up there.

-Chris-

5. whiz white

New ejectors from Perazzi for their current guns retail and $172.26, however, TM ejectors are hard to come by.

Marcello is thinking about having them made in Italy, according to our phone conversation Monday. He would have to have about 200 made. I told him this was way more than I'd ever sell.

I believe I have one left that is rough and must be fitted by a competent gunsmith.

Whiz

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have broken one and had it welded up and refitted then it can only be used as an extractor not an ejector but that is ok for me. Because the ejectors are expensive and hard to find I had my other TM1 and TMX fixed to extract instead of eject they will last for ever this way I am told so I will let everyone know how this works out.
    Buddy

7. Barry

Barry Member

I think the idea of using a special wrench is bad. I always have a Perazzi stock wrench on hand. Who would want to use a special wrench that can be lost and hard to come by? Perazzi had a great idea of having the stock wrench do double duty on the forearm bolt. I have to wonder about who decided to make it the way you did!

The one piece design is good, but I would never buy this product for the reason mentioned.

8. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I made some of the 5319 button rods and I made the button longer and then I could file another flat if/when it broke.

I had got the other parts from Wendel at Schrolls Shooting Supply in California before he passed. I had met him at the Grand and had him install a new lock block for me while there. He also replaced the springs. Ray

From his 1998 Suggested Price List he sent me:

5318...45.00 Forend op. button guide

5319...25.00 Forend opening button

5305...4.00 Spring

9. whiz white

dedapr: How often do you take yours apart? Maybe, what, once a year. How about that I just don't sell you our stuff.

I guess if you don't like it, then don't buy it.

WW

10. 7771

7771 Active Member

I think we as tm1 owners should be happy that whiz is having parts made for our guns i know i am thanks Mr White. Tom Ketchum

11. mflora

mflora Member

I agree w/ Tom. Thanks so much Whiz.
    Mark

12. GFB

GFB TS Member

Do you plan to offer Part No 5301-Fore End Iron.
    I have broken two of them.

13. whiz white

Had a nice phone conversation with Marcello this morning, Tuesday. He is shipping to me the above parts shortly.

He is contemplating pricing #5304 with its screw (hex head NOT slotted head), and Allen wrench for $45.00.

He is planning to price the #5319 Forearm Button for $25.00.

He is now working of the TM1 AND MX8 Ejectors.

I will post on a new thread when these parts arrive.

We have no plans as of this date in making forarm iron. That is quite a manufacturing process. If we cannot contemplate selling 100-200, then setup costs become prohibitive.

Thanks for the "thanks," Tom.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi part 5301

pictures of h bolt for perazzi