1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New thread on shot making

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dave P, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have read the other posts with great interest but they're getting too long and I can't seem to open the pics. with my old PC. I'd like to get some pics. sent to me if you would be so kind. Drop the "reloader".

I have been searching for a supply of wheel weights or any lead for that matter. Most have recyclers that thet are loyal too. What are you gentlemen paying for lead and from who? Any other help would be appreciated. Dave

2. plinker61

plinker61 TS Member

dave look up posts by scottk on t.s.,has a lot of good pics&videos,as far as weights go they can be easy toget,or very hard to get,do you have any indoor ranges in your area?lead may be on the soft side but can be hardend up,ebay has a few people selling lead ingots made from wheel weights all the way up to lino type,can be pricy but if you can get ahold of range lead for free,it may be worth using to harden it up with.,mark jones

3. scott k

scott k TS Member

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s294/scottk66/

dave try this. copy and paste

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.