1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale NEW ! THE KIT !! THE VERY BEST SHOT GUN CLEANING NO CEMICALES NEEDED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by JLYON, May 26, 2016.

1. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

HERE IT IS !! THE !! KIT IN ONE BOX YOUR CHOICE OF COLORS ALL IN ONE MADE IN THE U.S.A. NO CHEMICAL'S NEEDED Not only dose this do the job it will save you Money you won't be buying CHEMICAL'S all the time free shipping lower 48 pm me you can email me jlyon57@!yahoo.com or just call me 10 am to 9 pm est . 1-860-933-3687
    $ 79.95 individual T-Handel's all parts, extension rods , brushes , you can see the size of are brush compared to ever one else.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    BENCHREST thanked this.
  2. hankd

hankd Member

Very cool. Who makes this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. JLYON

we do made in the USA right here in are ct. shop, powder coated finished in Agawam Mass air craft quality, i bought out Roge -f co after his passing for the brush's

BENCHREST thanked this.
  4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Any chance you guys could come out with a replacement for the old 2-piece Tico Tool? I like to give myself a couple for Christmas.:rolleyes:

Bob Falfa

5. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Floridaboy, if you are posting here that you want one of these JLYON will take you seriously. This is a vendor section where they conduct business and answer questions about their products for sale.

6. Peddler2

Peddler2 Member

Do you have them for small gauges

Peddler

7. JLYON

Yes 20G

8. mjtripper

mjtripper Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

How long is it with all the extensions screwed together?

9. Peddler2

Peddler2 Member

Will they be available for 28 and 410 gauges?

Peddler

10. JLYON

we have no plans at this time to make smaller Gage's

11. JLYON

sorry no links we have had no returns or any complaints we do get a repeat on the brush it self but for us the down side is the brush last to long its year's be for thy come back for a new brush o well

12. McHandsome

McHandsome TS Member

How long is the brush? It looks like you do half the barrel with each brush then add the attachment for the mop?

13. 1madss

1madss Active Member

Not sure if it's OK to post a review or not in this thread but I have the two brushes, handle and extension that I love. Only had it less than a year but it does a great job of stripping out the plastic and carbon. Cleaning the brushes when they get dirty take no time. A quick rinse in gas and they look brand new. I never thought to use them with out Hoppes, but I'll give it a try.

14. JLYON

the brush's are 4" long you clean with the extension in 20" from the choke end and change brush and come in from the chamber end apx 15" so that is 35" cleaning then mop now i rec-amend gun scrub or brake clean to clean the brush them self's and keep the gas in the lawn mower Lol, not a fan of hoppy's but i do like RGS barrel cleaner