1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW TARGET YEAR ?????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OPUSX, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OPUSX

OPUSX Member

I guess I missed it. Did they change the target year back to sep. 1 or not. I know it was being discussed, but never caught what happened.

opusx

2. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

opusx,

The target year did get changed back however, this will not take effect immediately. The current 2008 target year will end on October 31, 2008 as planned. The 2009 target year will begin November 1, 2008 and end August 31, 2009 making that year only 10 months long. From that point forward, the target year will run from September 1 to August 31.

It was not made effective immediately to allow for shooters who planned their shoot attendance based on the target year which will end October 31. Shooters could potentially have been short target requirements for State Teams, etc. if the target year was changed back immediately.

Jay

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Also targets shot in Sept./Oct. of this year will count toward NEXT years target requirements for the Grand in 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.