1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Summit Trap from Bob Schultz

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rhymeswithorange, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Received new 32 inch O/U CG Summit Trap from Bob today. Best price, by far, that I could find. Great person to deal with, the after market adjustable butt plate and new pad were perfectly done. He responded to every e-mail quickly. Great experience.

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Bob a good guy. He help me out with my gun also. Let us know how you like shooting your new Guerini. I think it the best gun for the money out there right now. If call Guerini USA you will talk to people that make you feel good about buy there gun. Not just a number like some other company's.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Goose2 This is what realy happen. I saw smoke coming from your pocket. It money burning a hole in it so I had to put the fire out. Thats all. By the way how do you like your gun. John

4. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Ok, Bob was great to deal with but so was Ceasar. Didn't get a trap gun manual with the gun, e-mailed them Sunday night, they e-mailed it to me Monday morning. Question about the rib adjustment was answered by a very friendly gunsmith there who returned my call quickly. Can't ask for much better service than that. Now if I could just shoot the gun like it deserves......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.