1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Stormtrooper 11000

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by droptine, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. droptine

droptine TS Member

...at least that's what my 16 year old son calls it. Actually it is the result of a long winter project and my old 1100 I bought new in 1980. The stock is a new model Jack West. The barrel is a 1" high Moneymaker I bought from a very nice older gent right here on TS.com. The action was nickled by Metalife. The trigger is a stainless Timney. The airbrushed paint job is by a very talented friend of mine in Colfax, Washington named Eric Heise of Eric's Auto Body.
    You guys had such a field day with the yellow 1100, I thought I'd let you take a look at another custom painted 1100, my kid's new trap gun.
    Now all I need is for someone kind enough to post a couple pictures for me. thanks, Eric

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=1100009.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=1100007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=1100006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=1100004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=1100002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. droptine

droptine TS Member

Thanks for putting up the pictures skeet man. Oh, by the way, there are no decals on the stock. It is all paint.

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Should be easy to locate in the gun rack. I think it's pretty cool.

Jim

5. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I like it, very nice work. Good luck to your son. Ross

6. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

bump for some kudos

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

like it, I hope to trick out my PFS and for end soon, this gives me motivation

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Too cool!

9. droptine

droptine TS Member

If you'd like to talk to Eric Heise about painting a stock for you, his number is 509-397-1117.

thanks, Eric W.

10. cdconley

cdconley TS Member

The only thing that comes to mind........WHY?

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

CD ...open your mind bro' Why Not!!!,...very cool and definantly different

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Don't know if it will shoot, but it sure looks good. Nice job!

Hauxfan!

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Looks like Robocop's trap gun.

14. ec90t

ec90t Guest

That's neat!

Now all you need is a little nose art on the forearm. The rest of it reminds me of a WWII fighter plane.

ec90t

15. chessney

chessney TS Member

Yea. That's pretty cool.Do you mind if I ask how much Mr.Heise charges for somthing like that?...Ziggy

16. droptine

droptine TS Member

cls, It is a moneymaker 1" rib on top of one of the old target cruncher Remingtons...

17. droptine

droptine TS Member

Ziggy, He's a good friend of mine and told me he probably didn't charge me enough...give him a call. He does paintjobs from mild to wild. You should see some of the awesome golf carts he has done. Eric W.

18. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

Switchblade-327 - I like your gun and was considering saying that you should remember that you will have to look at this all the time. But I scrolled back up and now agree with you. Perhaps you do need a cool paint job.

19. jimbohughes

jimbohughes TS Member

droptine, Nice gun and one of a kind, I wonder if I could do something like that to my mono? I keep thinking if I cant shoot good at least I could look good! Whats next?

20. rrose

rrose TS Member

This is one cool looking shotgun. I have been thinking of sending one of my 1100's to metalife and I now have decided to go ahead.thanks for posting for all to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.