1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

I have decided that I want a new stock for my NEF single shot 12GA trap gun that I got at the pawn shop Saturday morning. It is a great gun that should break the crap out targets. The gun has a fantastic swing and should do fantastic but ... I need a new stock on it. The current one gives it no soul at all. I would contact Gordon the Stock King but I know for a god blessit fact that he has nothing good enough for my new gun.

Does anyone have any extra plywood scraps that I could glue up and make a laminated plywood stock out of? I have some but not very much now and I want to make a very high combed and very long length of pull stock so I need more.

Like I said ... the gun has a fantastic swing and will break the crap out of targets as soon as I get me a new big ole stock on it. BTW ... I am wondering what I should wrap the barrel in to help me get a better grip when I grasp it and swing at the targets trying to smash them out of the sky with the new laminated plywood stock?

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Now who keeps plywood in a vault?

I was thinking and wondering if anyone had any good treated plywood so I can swing it in the rain or maybe some of that fancy extra strong OSB stuff as well. I really dont need it for durability outside in the rain or for strength but the aesthetic appeal of the variation of color and patterns.

Yep ... does anyone have any out there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.