1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Smyrna Florida shooting sports??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kurt02, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurt02

kurt02 TS Member

I am taking a vacation to New Smyrna in August and just wondered if anyone on here knew of any places to shoot clays close by.

Thanks
    Kurt

2. kurt02

kurt02 TS Member

anyone???

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

A club called Flagler is not that far away.They should be listed with the ATA as they hold registered trap shoots.I do not have the address or tel.#. Another way is to call the FL.state delegate as his # is always at the end of his article in T&F magazine. Good luck.

4. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Traveling from New Smyrna to Sarasota is probably about 2+ hours on I-4. Flagler is closer, probably about 40 min or so. I've shot at Flagler and the people there are great (as are most Trapshooting clubs). They also have a nice sporting clays course.

New Smyrna is a neat place. If you're up for recommendations, I've got a few:

The Riverview Hotel is a nice B&B and there is an upscale restaurant attached to it (name escapes me). Other places to eat are Norwoods (seafood with a HUGE wine selection) and the Garlic (Italian). The OM bar is an ecletic place for a drink or snack as is the Flagler House (bit noisy on the weekends).

Enjoy!

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

The Flagler Gun Club is the nearest to NSB. Now if you want to shoot Olympic Trap come to gator Skeet and Trap in Gainesville. Its about 1-1/2 Hours away. Our website is www.gatorskeetandtrap.com

TB

6. kurt02

kurt02 TS Member

Thanks a bunch guys I really appreciate it!!!! Yes I am very open to suggestions on good places to eat and any other activities

Thanks,
    Kurt Schulte

7. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Eustisgunclub.com in Eustis near Orlando and chuluotasportsmensclub.com, also near Orlando. There is a private club near New Smyrna but I don't have info on it. There is also a club in Port Malabar south of Melbourne that shoots sporting clays I know but not sure about trap. These are small clubs with Chuluota being the smallest. Enjoy your stay - spend lots of money - our economy needs it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

new smyrna sporting clays

new smyrna trap and shooting club