1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Site

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trpshtr2001, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

I could never understand why a person would buy from someone who says " if you find a better price , i'll match it". Why would he go back and buy from that person just because he matched it. Flame away.

2. RBur

RBur TS Member

trpshtr2001, I am in complete agreement with you. When I am looking to buy a new car/truck, I simply ask the dealer to "give me your best offer". I then assume that is what he gives me.

Ron Burdick

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok I have already seen enough the very first item I saw for sale was a Chicken target wait till I call P.E.T.A.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

.22 Shoot-Thru Chicken TargetChampion and No. 39-s Shoot-Thru .22 long rifle Chicken Target resets itself by swinging back into position after impact. This makes your trips down to reset targets yourself a thing of the past. With highly visible vibrant white targets and challenging 1-4 scale NRA Chicken shapes it is sure to provide hours of shooting fun. And with its corrosion resistant powder coating and convenient no stake set-up, you can take it just about anywhere under any conditions.

OUR PRICE! - $ 51.20

Size: Weight: 23 Lbs.

Ok the time is now for us all to fight back.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Prez of the viloence against chicks foundation

Foghorn

4. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Depends how far the "deal" is away from you. I quote the price from the cheapest place and let them confirm. The cheapest place is over 50 miles from where I live, the place where I am at is real close. But they have the no under sold policy..

Rock

Jim

5. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Original poster must have deleted it.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

A round and a round we go .

Red rover red rover come on over.

Ok I learned that in bible school.

got some more but this is a trap shooting site.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.