1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New shot shell clocks are available to order

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by millerm12, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

Here is my new design clock.I had several ask if I made any different styles to post them so here it is.this clock is made from slab wood.it still has the bark on it.I have 8 pedal wads as well as STS hulls on it as well as STS brass around the clock.clock is made with white flyer birds.also there are primers and plenty of copper plated shot as well.like the other design I made I can make these in just about any shell combination you want.just name your shell you want and we can make it happen.these new clocks are going for 125.00 plus shipping.thanks again guys and I hope you enjoy. Kraig miller
    millerm12_2011_130454.jpg

millerm12_2011_130456.jpg

millerm12_2011_130457.jpg

2. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

Don't forget guys I'm still making the old style as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.