1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Shooting Shaker Cardigans/Sweaters made in USA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ShootinSue, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

NEW for Fall/Winter! Made in the USA, full zip shaker cardigan/sweater. Mid weight 100% Tuff-Pil plus acrylic cable knit, metal zipper, no pockets, colorfast and durable, lo-pil performance. Machine wash warm/cold, dry low heat or hang to dry.

Available in sizes XSmall to 5XL. Colors: white, dark navy, black, burgundy, and charcoal (shown). Prices include a single layer, left or right hand microsuede pad, in your choice of color: tan, black, medium brown, chocolate brown, forest green, taupe, off white, celery green, steel grey, caramel.

Sizes XSmall to 4XL 60.00 plus 7.50 Priority shipping

5XL.......... 65.00 plus 9.50 Priority shipping

Please allow 4 to 9 days to complete and ship your order.

Call Sue at 309-754-9440.

NOTE:Our Fall/Winter shop hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays 7AM to 7PM Central Time

Weeknights 4PM to 7PM Central Time (hunting season!)
    shootinsue_2008_03035.jpg

Thanks!

Sue at Pine Tree

2. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOL Biged....you would be needing a tall more than the wide....yep, I think we can get you fixed up however, color may be a problem... what color are your eyes? You always have colored shades on......

I am disappointed that we can't make it to the shoot today, too busy. I was looking forward to trying out the trap gun. Hope you have a good turnout and a good time.

Shoot well Biged.......

Sue

3. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

4. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

Hey,Now were talkinn,Suzy is gonna be a Trap Shooter????.Good to hear.!!!!!.

Sandy holehouse.

5. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

Big Ed,Thanx for that good news.Im sure she will do well!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

6. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

7. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Sandy, Hi Biged, Sorry for the delay...my business computer crashed and we installed a new puter with Windows 7 and I am NOT liking it at all....all sorts of problems...

Yes, I missed the last registered shoot since I was swamped with orders however, there is still some nice weather coming up to get out there and break a few more. I want to try that trap gun Biged! Thanks for all your instruction even though it cost me an apple pie!

Here I am, shooting my first registered trap targets. It was windy, and being more a sporting clay shooter was helpful........(not enough though)
    shootinsue_2008_03036.jpg

8. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Our next Susi-Q Oakly in the makin right here!! Good form gurl!! Clod approves too!!

Hap

9. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOL Hap....I don't know about the "Oakley" part, but I am going to try.....I know my sporting clay gun isn't the best thing to use, but I am a learnin', thanks to Biged...(homemade pie offerings help).....and the guys on the squad that let a rookie shoot with them.....

Sue

10. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

0   0   0

If Suzie-Q shoots like she did in another format....we're all in trouble. It's good to know your shooting trap Sue. Go get em girl !!!!

Vern

11. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

I'LL TELL YAH ONE THING FAH SURE!!!!!,if CLOD approves your in business Suzy.You look good out there kid.

Sandy Holehouse.

12. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

13. BobHoukOregon

BobHoukOregon Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi Sue, Love the sweaters, any chance of you finding some with pockets. I have long ago warn out my old Skookum.

14. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi Bob, We can certainly add a couple shell pockets if you wish in the same color of microsuede that you choose for the pad.

Thanks!

Sue

15. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

You know what Sue,they broke the mold after you got on this scene!!!!!!!!,Theres no other shooting shirt dealers that are accommodating as you are.--NOW THATS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.(oh,and plus your a Trapshooter now)

Sandy Holehouse

16. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

0   0   0

17. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

LOL Sandy.....I aim to please....no pun intended..I have a ways to go before I can consider myself a trapshooter, maybe when I get a new trap gun will help.
    Keep those lobstas kicking, we are going to put the hurt to them soon!

Sue

18. trench12

trench12 TS Member

0   0   0

I think Ed needs something in an argile (you know Charlie Brown style)with the big diamonds on it. Hope you can make it to the tater shoot!
    trench12_2008_03037.jpg

19. ShootinSue

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

BigEd, Sue is wanting to send me in her place if that's OK? She's pretty swamped with work right now, plus I can bring your new "Charlie Brown" sweater with me (thanks trench12, LOL). AND, I like taters....... :>

20. oletymer

oletymer Member

0   0   0

Sue, are the sweaters available in Tall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting sweaters made in usa