1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moore5833, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

We seem to be getting an influx of new shooters,and never before gun owners, arriving at our club. I think this is great-and our members go out of their way to make them welcome. We lend guns-show them proper gun handling-shooting advice-and so forth. Is it just us? Or are other clubs witnessing this also? Hope everyone goes out of thier way to welcome these people to shooting sports!! WE NEED THEM!!!

2. The Stive

The Stive Member

I would like to see this. You are fortunate that is happening at your club.
    John

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

What's the name of your club?

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Club Name Fennville Rod+Gun.

5. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

We also have noticed an influx of new shooters here at Oxford Gun Club. Both trap and skeet are seeing new shooters, not so much with sporting clays.

6. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

7. SpeedyWho

SpeedyWho Active Member

I am one of the new shooters. I used to shoot with my father when I was a kid, safety and correct gun handling was taught to me at a young age. Well he's gone now and I wanted to get back into shooting. I have a friend that is a member at the local club so I tagged along last month. I fit right in and met some great people, next thing you know I am buying a trap gun and searching for resonably priced ammo. I am looking forward to getting better and meeting new friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.