1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Shooter Thank You SC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shark1, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shark1

shark1 Member

Thank You SC Hallo of Fame Shoot. I am writing this note for my 12 year old God Son and nephew, (his mom won't let him post yet). Nick joined the ATA on Saturday and Mom (My sister) met "Wonderful People" I think you sold the whole family on shooting trap because the next day (Sunday) Dad joined the ATA. The whole family left the shoot very happy and pleased. Great people, great shoot. Thanks for helping a sub junior out. Michael Sharkey, DC

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Always great to see new shooters.

3. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

shark1,
    the real "attagirl" goes to your sister for making the effort to get Nick to the shoot and getting things going. We're tickled to have Nick and his father as new shooters. Looking forward to seeing them at monthly shoots ans at practice shoots at Greenville and Spartanburg.
    SC board

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Sounds like a great family. I hope I get to meet them next Spring at the SC State Shoot.

Pat Ireland

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I scored for Nick, and although he struggled to hit targets at times, he just kept smiling..He sure has the right attitude !!!

When Nick is able to get out to practice, I'm sure he will be offered some good pointers, and his skills will improve just like the rest of us did when we first started out....Head down !!!

Sunday I saw a gentleman with "Mom", and wondered if it was "Dad". Good to see them all together...Unfortunatly when you are scoring, you don't always get to meet people but I could see they are a close knit family...Great.

Tell them from all of us, "Welcome Aboard" !!! Everyone from our President, Delegate, and Board, right on down to all the members, welcome the family.

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.