1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

New Shells at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blacklab, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blacklab

blacklab Member

Has the ATA put in writing if new shell are going to be required for all event, only caps, etc. if one wants to shoot for the money? If so where on the web site is this notice posted?
  2. GRR

GRR TS Member

Great question.....hope someone answers soon!!!!
  3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Hmmm.... First you could shoot your own for all events which, in my opinion, was just an effort to get people to come period by reducing the cost to participate by $12 per event. Then you had to shoot theirs for the caps to be eligible for the winner take all pot. Now there is a huge Lewis class pay out. My bet is on you buy their shells this year for everything just like in the past in Vandalia.

JK
  4. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Sorry Goldex, we'll only be needing new shells again this year for the handicap events and you could buy them where ever you'd like too.

I was told this by my Eastern Zone VP. Regards to all,

Joe Sissano
    New Jersey Delegate
  5. blacklab

blacklab Member

Not finding an answer on the web site, I called ATA. After being transfer several times, remember we still do not have a Exec. Dir., I talked to Connie C. the office manager. She did not know the answer. Said she would get back to me. I will let all know the answer when and if she calls back.
  6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Call your Delegate...that's why they get paid the big bucks!!

Curt
  7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Funny nobody at headquarters knows but our delegates supposedly do. Doesn't that information start in Vandalia and then work its way out to the masses?

JK
  8. blacklab

blacklab Member

Connie C. called back today. Told me about the listing under recent news on the ATA web site covering the $100,000 Challenge. I told her there was no mention of ammo. She said that an adendum will be put up today or tomorrow covering that. I asked about ammo for the $200,000 challenge she said that the EC and Tour. Dir. were still discussing.
  9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

This sh!t should have been decided last year. Just like the Grand camping situation. People travel great distances and need to plan ahead.
  10. blacklab

blacklab Member

I agree.

I was frankly suprised she called back. But glad just the same. She seemed embrased that she had no solid answers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.