1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

new schwinn scooter for sale 49cc

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by taz101, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taz101

taz101 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a sweet brand new scooter forsale, I bought this for my exwife for christmas and she would never ride it, has 38miles on it now and has always been stored indoors, it's black and white and is only49cc so you don't need
    any special permit to drive and is leagal to drive on the road,it's electric start with blinkers,high/low beam head lamp with guages ita 2005 model but looks show room condition, I paid $2247.00 for it and am asking $900.00 or best offer my lose your gain have title and paper work for it, contact ROB @
    813-312-4195 I live in florida close to tampa this is a great deal on a great
    scooter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.