1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New restaurant at WSRC

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ill. Rich, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill. Rich

Ill. Rich TS Member

Has anyone else tried the new restaurant 17th street bar & grill at the World Shooting Complex? Eat there last night and thought they had very good food!!! Sure beats the restaurant that was in the Events Center last year.

2. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

Are you saying that the steak house that was there last year is gone? They had great prime rib!! Anyway how about the flies?? The last few days you could not eat because of flies going in your mouth.

Have they installed the "air doors" like I suggested??

Dave Shaeffer, Sr.

3. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

17th Street is very good! Beat last year by lots. They even deliver, so if you are a vendor or in an RV they will bring it to you. Got some food delivered last night. I think they have a booth by the grand stand beer tent too. Big step in the right direction. Beats anything I ate in the past at Vandalia or last year at Sparta.
    Good job!
    CA

4. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Clay Addict:
    That sounds like a real good deal. Last years Prime Rib was excelleent, but I am looking forward to trying these folks out. I hope they did solve the fly problem, though.

Dave Shaeffer, Sr.

5. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Dave,
    Saw one fly the other night. Where there is one there is bound to be more. Have it delivered if you are staying on the grounds and you beat the crowd and hope there are no flys in the RV. Thought I would lose weight but not sure now. Rootbeer floats, fried pickles, and good BBQ.

Oh, the targets are good too. Been shooting lots. 100 degrees and a breeze. Stop and get cases of water.

See ya there.

6. K80Dude

K80Dude Member

Can't wait, heading down there tomorrow!!!! The heat is going to suck big time but oh well.

7. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Don't worry about the diet!!! I just went from 350 lbs. down to 288, but
    Grand Goodies" are only once a year, so enjoy, enjoy!!! I am going to!!!

Dave S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.