1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Remington VERSA-MAX

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tron, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I must admit, unlike the 105CTI which I knew was a dud 2 years before it came out, this one has my interest. I think it's brilliant how they set up the gas system to accept a wide range of loads. I really hope this gun works out for the Big Green.

Anyone shoot or handle one yet??

2. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I like it, in fact it is the best autoloader ever made. Remington asked me to look at one and then make a video for them so I did, I know I should have shaved so don't give me a hard time about that. I let their factory guy do the shooting.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wl2pjipVoCE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wl2pjipVoCE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

difinately looks like a very nice gun.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'ld like to see one in person.

Hope it works and sells for Remington.

If I was Remington I would be a little worried since Tron likes it. Tron likes Hillary too, so what does that say?

5. Shoot-at-em

Shoot-at-em TS Member

How much are they selling for?

6. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

I want one!

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Right now the only auto-loader can reliably handle 7/8 oz ~ 2-1/4 oz (2-3/4" ~ 3-1/2") shells is the 6 lb weight Beretta 400, if this Remington works as good as the video says, it'll be a very good alternative.

BTW, It's nice to see an American shotgun with artistically shaped lines.

8. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

It looks like it will be good competition with the new Beretta Xplor which is a real nice gun as well.

I really would like to see this gun get rave reviews so that guys can forget about the 105cti. Hopefully Remington did their homework

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.