1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW REMINGTON SHOTGUN HARD CASE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by checker, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. checker

checker Member

0   0   0

MADE FOR REMINGTON, BUT IS COMPLETELY UNIVERSAL AND CAN BE USED FOR ANY HIGH QUALITY SHOTGUN ON THE MARKET TODAY...KRIEGHOFF, PERAZZI, BROWNING, ETC. WILL FIT JUST ABOUT ANY TYPE OF SHOTGUN...OVER/UNDER, SIDE BY SIDE, PUMP OR AUTOMATIC OF ANY GAUGE... .410, 28, 20 AND 12 GAUGE GUNS. HIGH QUALITY BLACK LEATHER LIKE MATERIAL AROUND THE ENTIRE PERIMETER OF THE CASE. THE SIDES OF THE CASE ARE A HEAVY DUTY BLACK MESH STOP-RIP TYPE NYLON FOR DURABILITY. COMBINATION SLIDE TO OPEN 'POP' LOCKS ON BOTH SIDES. LEATHER LIKE CENTER HANDLE FOR CARRYING AND A H/D NYLON ADJUSTABLE STRAP FOR OVER THE SHOULDER. FOUR HALF ROUND METAL FEET TO STAND THE CASE UPRIGHT. THE WORD REMINGTON IS RECESSED ON A LEATHER LIKE PATCH SEWN ONTO THE MIDDLE TOP OF THE CASE AND BEAUTIFULLY EMBROIDERED IN GOLD ON THE INSIDE CENTER OF THE TOP LID. COLOR IS BLACK INSIDE AND OUT. ENTIRE CASE IS CONSTRUCTED OF COVERED HARD WOOD, METAL AND MOLD/MILDEW RESISTANT H/D COVERINGS, NO PLASTIC, JUST LIKE YOUR FINEST GUN CASES MADE AROUND THE WORLD WITH A BLACK VELVET/VELOUR MATERIAL COVERING EVERYTHING INSIDE. H/D METAL HINGES INSIDE WITH STOPS TO KEEP THE TOP LID UPRIGHT WHEN OPEN. EXTRA PADDED SECTION FOR STOCK/RECEIVER WITH LEATHER LIKE STRAP TO PROTECT AND HOLD IN PLACE WHILE TRAVELLING. LARGE FOLD DOWN SECTION BUILT INTO LEFT INSIDE OF TOP LID TO HOLD MANY ACCESSORIES LIKE CHOKE TUBES, TOOLS, GREASE, OIL, ETC. INSIDE RIGHT OF TOP LID HAS AN ELASTIC MESH SECTION TO HOLD ALL OF YOUR IMPORTANT PERTINENT PAPERWORK LIKE OWNERS MANUAL, REGISTRATION PAPERS, ETC. HAS FOUR (2 LARGE, 2 SMALL) COVERED PADDED MOVABLE PILLOW BLOCKS TO PLACE ANYWHERE INSIDE TO KEEP THINGS FROM SHIFTING WHILE IN TRANSIT. OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS ARE 37 1/4" WIDE, 11" DEEP (NOT INCLUDING HANDLE AND FEET) AND 4 1/2" HIGH LAYING DOWN. WILL HOLD A MAXIMUM BARREL LENGTH OF 34" WITH VELCRO HOLD DOWNS ON EACH SIDE SO THAT A SINGLE BARREL WILL NOT MOVE. OVER/UNDER OR SIDE BY SIDE BARRELS WILL BE HELD PROPERLY WHEN CASE IS CLOSED W/O VELCRO HOLD DOWNS. THIS CASE RETAILS FOR WELL OVER $250.00, BUT I AM OFFERING THEM TO YOU AT THE PRICE LISTED ABOVE. THE PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS CASE JUSTICE. AFTER YOU BUY ONE, YOU WILL WANT ONE FOR ALL OF YOUR GUNS. DON'T DELAY, THESE WILL NOT LAST FOREVER. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!
    $ shipped....Paypal accepted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Where is Vern

3. creek

creek Member

0   0   0

I bought two of these cases this month, brand new, on eBay. One was $56 including the shipping and one was $61 also included shipping. The prices seem to be all over the map, but $145 is a new high!
    John

4. DB3006

DB3006 Member

0   0   0

I agree i bought 4 of them at 50.00 on GunBroker about a year ago.
    Dave

5. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You guys are a$$ H oles If price is to high for you DON'T buy. If I were him I would take names and evry thread you start I would jump on and bash you.
    Mark Johnson

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Mark J. It is forum life. I've done my jumpin on and had mine jumped on. I just try and roll with the punch.

You know, interstingly those cases are made of hardwood (as best I can determine). The beggars are very durable. 1100s, 870s all fit to t tee in those.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

MDj67- These guys just care about the TS community. They have excellent reputations on TS. I am not sure how about you now. You have few posts and this is not a good start?? Voicing your opinion about bashing others threads is acceptable and maybe right but the A$$ Hole name calling did not win you any points

8. creek

creek Member

0   0   0

To MDJ67,
    You bashed - I informed our group - big difference!
    It is only right to warn fellow shooters of the pricing that is being offered on these cases; I wouldn't be much of a friend if I let some unsuspecting shooter pay $145 for a case that is currently selling for $46!
    Who's the bad guy here????

John

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Vernon. What about us sellers that need to make a buck?

10. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oh Vern, you're such a suck-up!

Ed

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Regardless, the case is certainly worth the bean45.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hard gun rem
remington 1100 leather hard case
remington hard case
remington hard case shotgun
remington hard gun case for sale
remington over under hard case
remington shotgun cases for sale

remington shotgun hard case