1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Remington 1100 Classic Trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Customf1, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Customf1

Customf1 TS Member

I just bought a mint Remington 1100 Classic Trap with 30 in barrel. I got a great deal on it. It's a little more upscale that the basic 1100 Trap. This is a very beauitful engraved gun with a gold american eagle on it , how proud I am to be an American and owner of this gun!! I am looking forward to shooting it very soon maybe sometime next week. We shoot trap year round here in the Chicago area. If anyone knows of this gun and would like to comment on it that would be greatly appreciated.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

A very handsome and durable gun..soft shooting and with care will last you a looong time

3. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I had 2, they are nice guns and are soft shooting. I sold my pr just because I prefer to shoot a O/U, wish I would have kept one.

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Why are you reposting the exact same post you made a few days ago? If you want
    to bring a post back up to the top, just add a post to your original thread. You can put ttt, or "to the top." or anything you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.