1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Reloaders 4 sale MEC/RCBS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omahasportingsupply, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Went shooting this weekend an found a shop closing down (due to age/health) and I bought several loaders. I refurbish Mec presses and sell them on Ebay, so I don't have the need for any more presses. Last time I tried to sell some stuff here on TS.com I took a rash of crap for it. I moved my sales to Ebay. I will try again for the helpful posters who have been so kind to me. If your not interested in any of these units, I will move them to Ebay and take the money and run. PAYPAL will be accepted on these loaders and will expedite shipping. I will have to get shipping estimates since I haven't even had time to open several of the boxes to take pictures. Camera is charging in case we need to take pictures. See details on each unit.

1) NEW RCBS Grand 12 gauge. Still in original box (although dusty). It looks like it has never been put together or removed from the box. <br>
    Omaha Retailer wants $679.99 Grafs $655 Gamaliels $699 YOUR TS price is $550 plus shipping. Email for estimates or pictures.

2) NEW MEC 20 gauge Hustler/ NO PUMP. It has been sitting for a little while but still in the box. It has been looked at but it doesn't look like it has ever been hooked up to a pump. Standard bushings and bar from MEC. <br>
    Recobs $515 Grafs $515 Gamaliels $515 YOUR TS price is $435 plus shipping to your location.

3) NEW in Box (never opened) MEC 650 in .410 gauge. Box is dusty but still sealed. Standard MEC bushings and bar. <br>
    Recobs $272 Grafs $272 Gamaliels $272 YOUR TS price is $200 plus shipping and insurance. There may be a 4th loader as they think they may have 2 650 units NEW in .410 gauge.

Email me if you have question on each loader. I can include MEC parts, or Downrange wads as long as they fit in the original box for the presses. Presses can go out as early as Monday morning. Thanks for LOOKING. Omaha HOME of the College World Series of Baseball.

2. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

I will try to get out the camera today and take a few pictures. These machines (if not sold) will be going to the Nebraska State Shoot from 6/26 through 6/28 if you would like to pickup to save shipping costs. Omaha

3. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

I want to see some pics.See you on Friday.
    Dave

4. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

Here is a picture of the 20 gauge Hustler fresh out of the box sitting in my garage. It includes the 3 foot hydraulic hose and has never had any fluid in it yet. I will try to get some more pictures posted before I go to Nebraskas State next week. Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.