1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New "Registration" Law...... for Beer Kegs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easystreet, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

New

I just became aware that some states already have laws requiring that beer kegs be "registered" when sold to an individual. Other states and municipalities are considering doing the same thing. Apparently this is an attempt to keep parents from purchasing kegs of beer for their underage kids.

Duh, does it take a genius to figure out that if parents want to get around this registration law that they simply purchase beer in cans or bottles? Or perhaps they purchase wine or hard liquor?

I suppose that next we will have to have a background check and waiting period before we can buy any alcohol. Then I guess we will be limited to one purchase per month.

The above link tells the basics of this "keg registration" law.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

New

A lot of collage towns have that law to help keep the number of keg partys down. That is one way to find out who supplyed the alcohol at keg partys gone bad or a death after they had left the party. Too many kids getting killed.

I'd bet that there are fewer parents involved than you think.

Bill

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

New

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

New

The itroduction of the 30pack pretty much killed the keg, Keg parties these days are more of a novelty.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    New

Beer from bottles or cans tastes better than flat beer from kegs at parties anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.