1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New!!! Recoil Counter Balance System

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Crickets, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crickets

Crickets Member

Jan 17, 2011
    After days and weeks of indepth research and clinical trials, I have developed a revolutionary trap shooting system. This system is based on the simple premise that not everything the Doctor tells you is true. The best thing about this revolutionary shooting system is that almost everyone already has the basic mechanics of the system pre-installed, and for those that don’t, simple changes in daily routines will get you the perfect system installed in a matter of a few short months. My system takes into account that most serious trap shooters have been proudly developing their techniques and pre-installed balance mechanisms over many years, and are not easily convinced that they should change how and what they are currently doing. More importantly this system is sensitive to the fact that Trap Shooters will never ever spend their hard earned money on ”fly by night” fads or useless equipment.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce the MASSGRAVITATIONAL RECOIL COUNTER BALANCE SYSTEM!

The system comes complete with “Certificates of Installation” to give to your Doctor or Life Insurance Co explaining that any sudden changes to the “Counter Balance System” will permanently damage your chances of winning HOA at the Grand American this year. But that’s not all! If purchased today you’ll receive a bonus “MASS Maintenance kit” a must have in hot humid climates. This kit maintains your MASS at its optimal desired size and mass.

For those of you who are not sure what your optimal CENTER MASS is, what works best for you, or just like to have the ability to adjust you counter balance system to your preferred shooting sport, the optional MASSGRAVITATIONAL RECOIL COUNTER BALANCE Adjustment Vest is available at a minimal cost and does NOT have to be professionally installed. This option is preferred by 9 out of 10 Skeet Shooters and 6 of 10 Sporting Clay Shooters.

If you have any interest in investing in this revolutionary shooting system please PM me your Bank Account #, Birth date, Home address and SS#
  2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2009
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    I have been using the system for years and it really works.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

counter balanced rifle

how to and counter balance to a shotgun

recoil counterbalance

rifle counter balancing system