1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

New Promatic Eagle and ITB-M

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recoilless twoatlow8, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recoilless twoatlow8

recoilless twoatlow8 Member

Took Delivery of my New Promatic Eagle with a cart that my friend is making,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here it is in my garage, It rolled real nice in the garage with 3 wheels. The turntable for the Promatic turns 180 deg,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It also rotates on its axis from side to side.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It also has a motorized sweep of 110 deg, As it will throw a rabbit with a regular target and go to a chondel in the opposite direction. Also was shooting trap targets without a problem, Guys at the club were impressed.

I will have more pictures during the week as we shot over 1000 targets with weekend off of it. Wow it was a great time.

Let me know what you think ?

Dave

2. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Do you just muscle it out of the Truck receiver?

Pat

3. recoilless twoatlow8

Pat
    You put the handle so it is laying down, there is a spot for it to hook up, Then pull until you see the angle cut in the front by the reciever, then you lower lower it to the wheels. I attached my front wheel with the pin. Redo the handle so it is up and pull slightly and lower the front wheel to the ground.

My grandfather did it by himself today and hes is 76, The thrower weight aroud 125 lbs and theres probably another 30lbs in the cart. I will try and take some more pictures if you want..

Dave

4. at 27

at 27 TS Member

hi dave, looks like a great set up. do you mind if i ask how much those traps go for?

5. Kzoo-Greg

Kzoo-Greg TS Member

How do you like the Eagle? I am thinking of purchasing the same trap but going with the ITB-SS cart. Great looking setup, happy shooting!

6. recoilless twoatlow8

PM sent to Kzoo-Greg

7. recoilless twoatlow8

Worked on thrown rabbits with a regular target tonight. It was to dark to take pictures but will get some tomorrow

8. recoilless twoatlow8

Allot of PM's came thru asking about loading onto the truck. Here are some pictures of the ITB-M (Infinity Trap Base - Motot)ready for loading onto the hitch of the truck.

[​IMG]

Then i raise the front end and start it in the reciver, take off the front tire and turn the handle around so that i do not have to strain when i lift the ITB-M and the machine.

[​IMG]

Dave

9. recoilless twoatlow8

Well i got some pictures tonight of the Promatic tipped on the side for Rabbit targets from a regular target..Yes there are some green targets !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I thew all these targets and only had 1 break.

[​IMG]

Dave

10. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

These are the best thing that ever happened to a clay pigeon or an old man's back. You don't need a wrench ever again to adjust a target. You don't have to lay in the dirt to put some curl on a target. The standard ITB does all the adjusting you could want, teal to rabbit in 30 seconds if you loaf. The M, pictured in this thread, adds motorized rotation. Love 'em. Here's the standard ITB:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-OVuZBvTBWk

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-OVuZBvTBWk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

infinity trap base

promatic eagle