1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ New product from DeVault Industries @@

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Good Morning to all,

Over the years we have been asked about the care and maintenance of gun stock wood that is finished in a synthetic finish. Below is a new product that can keep your wood looking shiny and new. The product comes in a kit and this is identical to the compounds that we use in our finishing process everyday. The polishing compound can be applied and rubbed in by hand or can be used to power buff if you have that at your disposal. The spray can be used to remove finger prints and grim that settles on the wood from normal use and being outside. One important item this product cannot be used on OIL FINISHES OF ANY KIND. If you are interested in obtaining and using the product it can be purchased from us for $ 18.00 per kit plus shipping. For now just call the shop to place an order, (330-456-6070) Thank you and have a great day.

Dennis DeVault

dennisdevault_2008_0303541.jpg

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

I received my kit earlier this week, and it is as advertised. I honestly thought my Infinity was awesome just the way it was, but after giving the stock a light coat of the polishing compound, followed by cleaning it off, it looked better than new. It looks brand new, and literally shines in the dark. I don't have any small dings or anything, but the pleasant feature is it cleans off nicely without leaving a lot of residue behind even in the checkering and pad.

I bought this for use in the future as the stock aged and would obviously get handling marks and such. Just had to try it, and it did not disappoint at all. It will become part of my cleaning regiment going forward.

3. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

4. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

The compound will not take out dents. It will however remove micro scratches in the finish and allow the surface to be polished and make it look uniform and new again. The spray will remove everyday grim that builds when you are out shooting. It removes the finger prints and the dull look of the finish. I am sure that there are other sues for this compound but we have not tried it out on any other surface. I saw a demo of this compound at a local paint shop and when applied to a surface and then rubbed vigorously the finish heated up and flowed to allow the finish to blend together and cover the blemish. As people use this product maybe we can get a little feedback on what they have used it on and has it been successful. Thank you for asking.

Dennis DeVault

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0